Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Proving Ground Wiki and Program Lab


I have quietly spent some time giving the wikia big overhaul. I haven't advertised it on my main blog since I wanted to make sure there was enough content there to be of interest.

As a key component of this, I have added a lot of content to my program lab. The page includes a growing collection of scripts. My focus right now is on documenting code for RhinoCommon and Grasshopper that I think may be useful in scripting workshops. Processing and Revit code is also sprinkled throughout. If you have been following my Facebook page, you may have noticed some image galleries pop up showing off the content there.


I am also releasing the first version of The Proving Ground plug-in for Grasshopper.

This plug-in is a growing collection of some of the more useful code from the wiki. The focus is on parametric shapes, paneling, structures, and workflows... check it out and do not hesitate to make recommendations or report bugs.